Nat’sTen: Cold Weather Favorites
New York has been unbearably cold this year. Our winter started in October and hasn’t let up since. Sometimes I console myself with fur coats, expensive chocolate and my favorite blogs. This list contains my favorite blogs to read when I have the afternoon to poke around the internet, the weather is frigid and i have a nice hot cup of lemon grass green tea…
1. Jak and Jil: my number one pick this week. endless shoe porn. always great photos.
2. luxirare: can’t get enough! AMAZING shots. the best for a rainy day is her imagefeed.
4. brookandlyn: chic blogger AND excellent shopping on one site.
6. Bleachblack: these two southern california girls have earned a loyal hipster following with outspoken commentary about fashion and the trends they love. i am no hipster but i am a part of their loyal following.
7. The Glamourai: brought this AMAZING site this week and it is a GREAT find
8. Amlul: is one of my favorite bloggers right now: her dynamic personality shines through her shots and she has fun with her wardrobe.
9. http://www.leblogdebetty.com/ : A youthful take on vintage finds and current trends.
10: Zanita is an Australian model who doesn’t take her self too seriously and has an easy-going, breezy look. She photographs well and since it is always the summer for her during the NYC winter, i love looking at how warm the weather looks in her photos…
Nini and I are so excited to hear what you think! In the comments, tell us which blogs on our list you like and which ones you think should have made the list. What are your cold weather favorites?
By: Natalya Dreyzner