I’m so happy that flare jeans are finally back in style. They’re effortlessly versatile, sexy and it does make your legs look really long. I normally hem them touch the floor and wear some big platform heels with it.
I love high-waisted shirts that fit well on the body. I found this skirt at Forty Five Ten from their winter sale and have worn it like nonstop. I dressed it down to a baby birthday party with sneakers and simple tee.
Love this easy classic combo. This endless white J Crew shirt is my favorite. I own three of them myself. It’s long enough to wear over leggings and jeans, crisp, clean and great quality!! When you don’t know what to wear, this combo is perfect!!
I love jumpsuits, they’re easy to wear that you don’t have to think about what tops or pants to go with what. Jumpsuits are always a stable to have in your closet. They’re great for traveling, also helps with elongated your body.
I hope you are all doing well. I’m wearing one of my latest creation, this cool leather BOX jacket. I always have a big love for a good oversized jacket to wear over something delicate inside. This is just a great piece to wear over jeans and a simple t’s with great heels for the weekend or to a special place with shorts, tank and sexy heels. It’s a great piece to have!!!
Hi everyone, Sage just turned 6 months a few days ago, and I want to share with all the moms out there her favorite 15 items that we love and use all the time.
Here is my top 15 baby essentials for the first 6 months.
1. Dr brown natural flow bottles – This bottle does have a lot of parts of clean, but by far it’s our favorite bottles. BPA-free and contain no PVC. It helps with reduces colic, spit up, burping and gas.
3. Kissy Kissy Baby – elegant and super soft, wash and wear so well. Sage is 6 months now and still wearing some of her newborn gowns. They last for a long time
4. Stokke Xplory stroller - We got this stroller in black melange! it’s very modern and chic stroller. Its great for pulling up at restaurants table acting as a highchair, it’s high up that she can see everything, the seat is very comfortable and relaxing. The diapers bag that came with this stroller is large that you can fit many things in it. The umbrella is a must! You have to have it to protect your baby from the sun.
11. Baby Bjorn carrier - we take this carrier with us everywhere we go and she lovesss it. We’re looking forward to travel with it too.
12. Fisher price rainforest jumperoo - this is Sage current favorite!! It helps with strengthen her legs muscles. We let her play with it total 30mins a day.
13. 4moms bathtub – Sage is 6 months now and we still using this bathtub. It has the auto thermometer to measure the perfect warm water for your little one. Every baby should have this tub. It circulates the dirty water out, so you always have clean water in the tub. This little tub fits perfectly over my sink. It doesn’t rock or wiggle. I LOVE THIS TUB!!
14. Gerber onesies and socks. They’re so soft next to the baby skin. The short sleeves are great to wear under the swaddle blanket.
15. A changing table from DaVinci. Sturdy and strong, After having the Sage, my back was killing me and I’m so glad to have this changing table that I don’t have to bend down to the floor to change her. Love all the drawers too. I use it for diapers, wipes and her pajamas.