Shopping Guide NYC
Hello to you all from NYC! I arrived in my favorite city a few days ago and I’m so excited to be back. New York is full of inspiration. The city that never sleeps is so full of energy & different styles, personalities and characters. I love NYC for other reasons as well: I love the museums here and I love the food. And of course….who can skip a little shopping in NYC!? I have a few boutiques that are on my ‘Must Visit List’ that I absolutely love. Every time I come here I make a stop at each one to peek around and do a little damage and I would love to share the list with all my fancy readers.
1. Y-3: A great place to find interesting and unique tailoring. You get the Yohji Yamamoto vibe without breaking the bank (it is his diffusion line). The clothes are really unique and store will blow your mind away. 92 Greene St ( Soho )
2. IF: Has a full arrangement of all the Japanese designers and a wonderful selection of Ann Demeumeester and Margiela. The clothes you find here are really difficult to find anywhere else. 94 Grand St ( Soho )
3. Resurrection: a high-end vintage store that is well edited. If you want to find a one-of-a-kind dress then this would be the place for you. 217 Mott St ( Nolita )
4. INA: It’s a second hand store with amazing gems. I love coming here because you always find great deals on designer labels. 21 Prince St
5. And of course I have to stop by to look at shoes at Bergdorf Goodman. Ask for my guy Eddie. He’s helpful and super efficient.
And if I have extra time I like to visit the boutiques of my favorite designers: Comme des Garçons, Margiela and Rick Owens.
I hope you will find this helpful. And if you have any stores to add, leave the name and description in the comments. Thanks for reading everyone and have a lovely day xo Nini
Hermes white lacquered bangle and Hermes Collier de Chien cuff, Orange neon nails w/ silver foil lines
Shopping at Y-3
Shopping at IF
Get The Look:
Madewell T’s ( Similar )
Citizen of Humanity Jeans ( Awesome black stretchy skinny jeans )
Nike sneakers from Colette/Paris ( Similar )
Hermes white bangle