15 Baby Essentials First 6 Months
Hi everyone, Sage just turned 6 months a few days ago, and I want to share with all the moms out there her favorite 15 items that we love and use all the time.
Here is my top 15 baby essentials for the first 6 months.
1. Dr brown natural flow bottles – This bottle does have a lot of parts of clean, but by far it’s our favorite bottles. BPA-free and contain no PVC. It helps with reduces colic, spit up, burping and gas.
2. Rabbit swaddle blankets – stretchy and soft and it’s the only blanket that I love for swaddling.
3. Kissy Kissy Baby – elegant and super soft, wash and wear so well. Sage is 6 months now and still wearing some of her newborn gowns. They last for a long time
4. Stokke Xplory stroller – We got this stroller in black melange! it’s very modern and chic stroller. Its great for pulling up at restaurants table acting as a highchair, it’s high up that she can see everything, the seat is very comfortable and relaxing. The diapers bag that came with this stroller is large that you can fit many things in it. The umbrella is a must! You have to have it to protect your baby from the sun.
5. Graco snugride stroller and infant car seat. This stroller is light and easy. We like to take this to casual restaurants, or to the groceries stores. It’s light and easy to fold and open.
6. Beaba cooking pro – this is a must have for all the moms out there. It can blend and steam up your baby foods in 15mins.
7. Xox Tot baby block container – great for foods storage, no freezer burn and very durable.
8. Boon spoons – I got the pink/purple for Sage. best spoons for solid foods. The rubber part is very soft. I can’t feed her without this spoon. It’s a must-have!!!!!
9. 4moms Mamaroo bouncer seat. This swing is the best! Sage plays, naps, and drink her milk here
11. Baby Bjorn carrier – we take this carrier with us everywhere we go and she lovesss it. We’re looking forward to travel with it too.
12. Fisher price rainforest jumperoo – this is Sage current favorite!! It helps with strengthen her legs muscles. We let her play with it total 30mins a day.
13. 4moms bathtub – Sage is 6 months now and we still using this bathtub. It has the auto thermometer to measure the perfect warm water for your little one. Every baby should have this tub. It circulates the dirty water out, so you always have clean water in the tub. This little tub fits perfectly over my sink. It doesn’t rock or wiggle. I LOVE THIS TUB!!
15. A changing table from DaVinci. Sturdy and strong, After having the Sage, my back was killing me and I’m so glad to have this changing table that I don’t have to bend down to the floor to change her. Love all the drawers too. I use it for diapers, wipes and her pajamas.