It’s our first time in Cozumel and we really enjoyed this island. The water is crystal clear, great for snorkeling and swimming. Sage loved the sand and the beach as much as we do. Traveling with small babies can be a challenge, for that reason I packed super light for myself. I brought lots of lightweight layering pieces such as caftans, shorts and lightweight dresses. Wearing: Miguelina Rachel caftan, Free People sunnies, Saint Laurent stars sneakers, and vintage straw bag. Have a great day to all! xo Nini
Our little sweet Sage turned one on Sunday and we did a small party for our family and close friends. It felt like it was just yesterday that I just had her and now she’s standing, calling mama, baba, crawling around, and pointing 1 when we asked “How old are you?”. Sage is a very gentle, sweet and happy baby. We’re very blessed to have her in our lives.
The beautiful decor and flowers are done by florist designer: Haile Wossen, he is a very talented artist. He has a really strong vision for simplicity, modern and sculpture.
She loves waiving hello at everyone, she is a very friendly.
Hi everyone, Sage just turned 6 months a few days ago, and I want to share with all the moms out there her favorite 15 items that we love and use all the time.
Here is my top 15 baby essentials for the first 6 months.
1. Dr brown natural flow bottles – This bottle does have a lot of parts of clean, but by far it’s our favorite bottles. BPA-free and contain no PVC. It helps with reduces colic, spit up, burping and gas.
3. Kissy Kissy Baby – elegant and super soft, wash and wear so well. Sage is 6 months now and still wearing some of her newborn gowns. They last for a long time
4. Stokke Xplory stroller – We got this stroller in black melange! it’s very modern and chic stroller. Its great for pulling up at restaurants table acting as a highchair, it’s high up that she can see everything, the seat is very comfortable and relaxing. The diapers bag that came with this stroller is large that you can fit many things in it. The umbrella is a must! You have to have it to protect your baby from the sun.
11. Baby Bjorn carrier – we take this carrier with us everywhere we go and she lovesss it. We’re looking forward to travel with it too.
12. Fisher price rainforest jumperoo – this is Sage current favorite!! It helps with strengthen her legs muscles. We let her play with it total 30mins a day.
13. 4moms bathtub – Sage is 6 months now and we still using this bathtub. It has the auto thermometer to measure the perfect warm water for your little one. Every baby should have this tub. It circulates the dirty water out, so you always have clean water in the tub. This little tub fits perfectly over my sink. It doesn’t rock or wiggle. I LOVE THIS TUB!!
14. Gerber onesies and socks. They’re so soft next to the baby skin. The short sleeves are great to wear under the swaddle blanket.
15. A changing table from DaVinci. Sturdy and strong, After having the Sage, my back was killing me and I’m so glad to have this changing table that I don’t have to bend down to the floor to change her. Love all the drawers too. I use it for diapers, wipes and her pajamas.