I am so excited to share with you about a mini project that we will all be a part of with lenovo for the next 3 weeks!!! It won’t be just me, I will need your help during this time frame to make it fun and exciting for everyone!
Let me share with you what this project is about and how you can participate. I will be collaborating with a designer in New York, Aiden Vo, to reconstruct a vintage piece to make it current and fresh. I will post the final lookbook on the blog which Loc will be shooting once it’s completed. You will see how we use our lenovo Touch PCs during our creative process via my instagram, twitter,Facebook, Aiden’s instagram, and Loc’s instagram.
During this time, we need your input as to how we should go about selecting the vintage pieces, redesigning the piece and different suggestions for photography for Loc. This is where is gets exciting! If we feel that your inputs is most influential to our final products, lenovo will let you pick one of their touch pc’s that we use during this chronicles! As this chronicles will be updated regularly, you can participate via my instagram (@ninistyle) , lenovo’s instagram, lenovo’s twitter, lenovo’s Facebook and hashtags #lenovo and #ninichronicles or comments below. I would love so much to hear your creative inputs for this process but your chance to use this wonderful product from lenovo.
Check out a little more about me and what I do!
Went shopping at Dolly Python for that piece that everyone loves! The prints is crazy!!
Holidays are here and giving is in season! Motilo and Matches is giving away some gift cards for your shopping need! What’s your wish for this Christmas? Whether it’s a bejewelled Alexander McQueen clutch, cool Balenciaga boots or a leopard-print coat from Christopher Kane, you could be in luck. Motilo and Matches have teamed up to offer you the chance to win your dream Holiday Season wish list! Three lucky winners will be chosen at random to win a £1,000, £500 or £100 Matchesfashion.com shopping spree.Here’s how to enter:
1) Create a Pinterest board called “Holiday Season Wish List”
2) Visit the Matches boutique on Motilo and pin your favourite items to your “Holiday Season Wish List” (Please remember your wish list can only contain items from Matches that are sold on Motilo.com)
3) Add #Matchesfashion to every item you pin
4) Finally, follow Motilo & Matches on Pinterest. Competition closes at midday on 17 December, so get pinning! I am also on Pinterest, you can follow NINI STYLE as well but not required for this giveaway.
I wanted to share an exciting giveaway from Motilo!! How would you like a VIP trip to London Fashion Week? I know I do! Motilo has teamed up with top British fashion designer Jonathan Saunders and will be exclusively streaming his Spring Summer 2013 catwalk show live on their site on the 16th of September! To celebrate, they are giving away a VIP trip for two to London Fashion Week! To enter you simply need to create your LFW look on Motilo and include #LFW in the name. 1st prize includes travel, accommodation and tickets to the show for you and a friend + £1000 to spend. If you’re not the lucky one, you can still win £500 or 5 x £100 to spend on designer brands in their Motilo Shop . A panel of fashionable judges including Motilo’s founder Sofia Barattieri will be picking the lucky winners on 7th of September. Find out more details & enter here.
More details on the competition:
Create a look on motilo.com and you could win a VIP trip for two to London Fashion Week and more!
- two tickets to Jonathan Saunders’ London Fashion Week show
- flights from anywhere in the world for you and a friend
- two nights accommodation at a swanky London hotel
- plus £1000 to spend during your stay
- A delicious £500 to spend in our expertly curated Motilo Shop
- Five Runners Up will receive £100 each to spend at Motilo Here’s how to enter:
1) Create a look on Motilo showing us what you would wear to London Fashion Week
2) Save your look making sure to include #LFW in the title
3) Tag your look under the category “Competitions”
The winners will be chosen on 7th of September by the Motilo judging panel, which includes Motilo’s founder Sofia Barattieri. We know there’s a wealth of talent out there so we’re expecting it to be a tough decision! Top tip: If you want to increase your chances of winning, share the competition with your friends and get them to enter too (obviously making sure to agree to take you along if they win)!
I’m so thrilled to be apart of US Fashion Blogger Kick Start Summer that is being hosted by Reward Style and ASOS. They challenged us to pick out our favorite look and to stay under $150 for this competition. I had such a hard time choosing because as you all know I’m a huge fan of ASOS. But I have finally nailed my look down to this light pink fitted dress with a back cut-out. The reason I picked this dress is that it has a sophisticated look to it yet the back is extremely sexy. The nude tone is perfect for dressing down and dressing up. I enjoy wearing this dress as an easy basic and adding accessories to create a look for day or night. It’s definitely the perfect dress for a Spring/Summer night out.
You can click on this link to vote for your favorite looks and you’ll have a chance to win a $500 shopping spree at ASOS. I would greatly appreciate if you vote for me
Have a lovely day everyone!! xoxo
ASOS dress, vintage 60′s earrings, Christian Louboutin nude Daffodile pumps, Sue Gragg ring and diamond bracelet
My dear readers, you are the greatest! As the holidays are approaching, I’m giving away 10 bottles of Butter London nail polish that value at $140. Butter London has been one of my favorite nail polish for a long time and I’d like to share what I have been using with you. The gift is not from Butter London for any endorsement. I purchased them myself to give it to all my fans and supporters for the holidays season. I thank you for your support and spreading out the words about my blog. This is a dream for me as I could share what I love to do with all of you. Thanks again to everyone from the bottom of my heart. Happy Holidays!!
All Hail The Queen
- 10 bottles of Butter London nail polish value $140 – HRH, Rosie Lee, Toff, Chancer, Primrose Hill Picnic, Henley Regatta, All Hail The Queen, Lady Muck, Macbeth, Teddy Girl
- leave a random comment about anything that in your mind at the moment.
- Follow me on Bloglovin ( I know many of you may have already, thank you!)
My dear readers, you are the greatest. For the past three years I have been so lucky to have all of your feedback and kind words. I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support. I read every email and comment you leave for me and it means the world to me that you take time out of your day to read the blog.
Sephora is my favorite spot to buy cosmetic products. They always have the coolest and newest ‘it’ products before anyone else. They carry some of my favorite brands like Yves Saint Laurent, Nars, Dior, Bumble and Bumble, Too faced…and that’s just to name a few.
For Nini’s Style 3 year anniversary I would like to give away a $50.00 gift card to Sephora. This money is out of my pocket. It’s not an endorsement from Sephora. What I have is not much but I hope you can use it to buy your favorite lipstick or the mascara that you have been wanting.
- One (1) Sephora eGift card containing $50
- leave a comment about what product you would buy and why then like Nini’s Style FAN PAGE on Facebook and follow me on Twitter. Good luck to all!
TERMS & CONDITION:
- The deadline to enter is Sunday, November 6th, 2011 at 11:59PM
- Entrants must enter using a valid email address and/or Facebook account to win.
- The winner will be randomly selected and announce here within 48 hours of the deadline.
Autumn is here and so there is no better time to win a pair of Whooga ugg boots. They are doing a drawing when you simply sign up for their Newsletter. If you can’t wait, they provided a 10% coupon code for Nini’s Style’s readers, 680NINI, valid until next week. Good luck all!